It is estimated that there are around 250,000 foxes in England and as they are becoming more and more adapted to living in towns and cities they are causing more and more problems. Some of these problems include noise, smell and digging up gardens but there are also many more dangerous problems that foxes bring with them.
These include danger to live stock and danger to beloved pets. Along with these foxes carry diseases such as mange, distemper and ringworm which can be very dangerous to small children.
Some of the services we can offer for your fox problem
- We understand that on a commercial level pressures are becoming more demanding.
- We can take away the time consuming and unsociable task of fox control for gamekeepers, poultry farmers and shepherds etc.
- We can provide sensitivity to fox problems in gardens and more populated areas.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergencies.
- Our latest night vision scopes, monicules and silencers on our rifles mean we are discrete.
- We own several live fox traps and above all are humane when dealing with foxes and any animal.
- We are trustworthy, safe and experienced in all matters of pest control.
- Call us for our very competitive rates.
Foxes can strike in so many different circumstances and because of this we can adapt ourselves to meet your needs.
For more information and to discuss any pest problem please contact us.